Thursday, June 11, 2009

Owner's Manual

I decided to start an owner's manual for the William. You know, just in case anyone should end up with a similar model. Heaven help us!! =)

Product does not come with batteries. Manufacturers wish he did, because there have been many an instance we wished to turn the "product" off and get a good night's rest.

Product consumes 8oz of formula in one sitting. Product does not require burping during feeding, except sometimes and you will only know when - when it is too late.

Product LOVES all foods except peas. Feed the "product" peas if you want a good laugh.

Product's afternoon naptime is approximately 1:30pm. Product can sleep anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. Manufacturer has no idea what causes the differential in sleeping times and pattern. Manufacturer wishes like hell she did.

More instructions to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You forgot to mention that each "product" comes with different instructions as no two seem to be alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is histerical!!!!!!! I too should write one. Your manual could very well be the first manual I ever read. Ha!

    ReplyDelete