Monday, November 15, 2010
Halloween Lingers
Halloween is still lingering at our house even though Thanksgiving is bearing down hard. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not complaining! It has brought many a moment of hilarity into our lives! There is a certain Thomas the Train episode in which the trains think they see a ghost (very cute, btw, if you haven't seen it - you should!). William absolutely LOVED this episode and everytime the "ghost" would appear he would SHRIEK! Just watch.
Well, we got such a huge kick out of that we immediately bought this book when Lucas and I found it at the bookstore.
OMG. Does the kid ever LOVE this book. I literally read it 12 times in a row the first night we showed it to him. And that wasn't even enough. He wanted to hear it some more. So finally, I made him "read" it and had him just take it to bed with him. So now it stays in his crib and most nights, at some point, we hear " I am deghost of the FOUR." William-speak for "I am the Ghost of the Forest". Lucas and I just crack up every time!
Well, last night this somehow even got turned into a game. Take a look. Pretty funny!
Love to all from Colorado!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment