Monday, January 24, 2011

Our FIRST Movie!



A couple of weekends ago, I took William to see his FIRST movie. Yep, our first foray into an actual movie theatre. He did pretty well with it.

What I did not realize until we got there was that this movie was in 3D. So we had special glasses we had to wear to watch the movie, otherwise the images onscreen were slightly blurry. My first thought was "Uh-oh, this is so NOT going to work!" I was worried he wouldn't wear the glasses and subsequently not want to watch the movie.

But, he did! He made it one full hour and then he was done. So, sadly we did not see the end of the movie and I still have no idea if Yogi Bear was able to save Jellystone Park from the evil mayor and timber moguls. I suspect he did. However, I still thought making it an hour was pretty good!

And as we were leaving the movie theatre (movie still playing), William sings out "Bye-bye, Yogi! Have good day!" The kid is nothing if not polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment