Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DINOSAURS!

We visited the Denver Museum of Nature and Science to see their Dino Exhibit while Grandma and Grampa visited over Christmas. The exhibit was very cool! The dinosaurs are large and animatronic, quite realistic! William was totally scared - he clung to me like white on rice. And no one could get to close to the Dinosaurs, or else he would ask them to step back. Poor guy!

But, for any other folks in Denver I totally recommend this exhibit! And, I understand that it is a traveling exhibit, so if it comes to your town - definitely check it out. They also had a lot of kid-friendly activities and a fun stage show called "Sherlock Bones".

I wish we had more pics, but they didn't allow them inside the exhibit. However, as part of the exhibit we got this super cute one below!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that picture. Priceless Dette!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete