Thursday, November 22, 2012

Halloween!

We had an absolutely blast with all kinds of Halloween activities this year. William and I decorated the living room with "cobwebs" and spiders and paper bats! And we tried our hand at building a "haunted house" out of a kit a friend gave me.
 
 Clearly, things did not work out. I guess I should have refrigerated it for a lot longer (although the directions did not specify any refrigeration was needed) before we tried to decorate it. Anyway, we had fun trying.
 

Decorating pumpkins! This one I painted a spooky house on and Dad cut out the windows and doors for the candle light to flicker thru.

Carving pumpkins!

Another beautiful finished product!


Here are most of our finished pumpkins. I wrapped the last one in gauze to look like a mummy!

Dinosaur!

We had a great time trick or treating too! I think William enjoyed seeing all the other costumes as much as he enjoyed the candy!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment