It's been a loooong while again since I've added anything about our activities. I went back to work in July and everything went downhill from there! So, let's back up to early August. William and I completed a 5K called the Bubble Run! A friend had told me about it and it sounded like fun and as an extra special bonus, it was a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Sign me up!
Originally, we thought the whole family could participate, but Lucas hurt his knee just a few weeks before so he and Hope stayed at home. Turns out that was a very good thing as it was H-O-T! And I think the bubbles while awesome, might have been a little much for our prissy miss.
William and I had a blast and he did a great job - we ran some and walked plenty. Can't wait for it again next year!
Here's my running partner!
And here's the starting line - LOOK at all those bubbles!! I really didn't know what to expect before we started, but this was way more than I imagined!
All total we ran thru 5 separate bubble "chutes" - all different colors! Here's #2, the red one.
My favorite photo!
Chute #5 - yellow!
Final phase - after the finish they just randomly shot bubbles in the crowd. SO FUN!!








No comments:
Post a Comment