Friday, December 29, 2017

Third Grade - Here We Come!


Third grade - can you believe it?! Not me. I have no idea where the previous three years disappeared to so quickly. Sigh. I swear, I was right here the whole time.

Surprisingly, William was up EARLY on the first day of school and raring to go! He doesn't usually LOVE school - he'd much prefer more play time and less work, but he does enjoy it and his friends so that was clearly the draw this year. Case in point - back to school nite and his crush - Sophie. Sophie has been in his class most years and is also a really good friend.


Back to school day - donut! :) Not the healthiest of breakfasts, but definitely a cause for celebration.


First day of school pic and some little sister love.

 We also lucked out this year and got a GREAT teacher, Mrs. Gonzales and some friends in our class again including Vincent (whom we have known since before kindergarten when we all did story time at the library together!) and Dustin from football!

Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment