Monday, April 20, 2009

Good afternoon, all! This is the first installment of the new William's World blog!

I thought this might be a good idea as our family and friends are scattered far and wide
and this would be a great way to keep everyone up to date with our little (very little) corner of the world.

Below are some fairly recent pics.









The first is of a recent snow day where mom got the big idea of putting this little boy in a sled for his very first sled ride! It would have been great, except for the following: 1) the snow was already melting and the sled wouldn't SLIDE but rather get stuck every few minutes 2) he does not fit in his snowsuit but is already too tall 3) his sunglasses had the opposite problem and are too big for his face! But he was a great sport about yet another of mom's great ideas gone awry (this bodes very well for his future!).


Next is a pic of our first tooth peeking thru! Look carefully on the lower left!

And finally a pic of my cute boys!

That is all for this week! Love from Colorado - William, Dette & Lucas

3 comments:

  1. Dette,
    Will is soooo cute!! I'm glad you started the blog and I look forward to reading more and seeing all the pictures! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!!! At what point did he go from looking like a little baby to looking like a little boy?! I'm sad! It happens too fast. He is adorable however. I am looking forward to the updates and pics. Great idea, I should look into doing this. Love you!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dette,

    This a such a great site! I look forward to seeing more updates!

    Take care,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete