Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28th, 2009

Good morning!

It is official - we have a CRAWLER! Yup, it finally happened. Mr. William crawls! I think he finally found something worthwhile to go after and then decided "hey, this isn't so hard!". So now we HAVE to baby-proof! We had been procrastinating, b/c isn't there enough to do anyway without looking for new projects?!! But now we better get on it and fast! I will try to upload the short video of him crawling and one enjoying the boy in the mirror in the next day or two when I get it figured out.

On top of that, his second lower tooth is cutting thru the gums. If you look carefully, at the original picture, you might notice the area was already swollen and bumpy, but now a portion of tooth is peeking thru! The best part is, he really doesn't seem bothered - he likes to chew and drool a lot, but otherwise is generally fine. Thank HEAVENS, I think we have handled our fair share of crying and fussing from this little guy prior to now without having to repeat it for every single tooth! Now molars might be a different story, but we won't worry about those yet!

It was also a big weekend for us! I had the extreme pleasure of seeing a friend from out of town, Tess, whom I haven't gotten to see in years! She and her little family, hubby and son Grayson - 16 months, were all visiting for a family wedding. So she and I and the two boys hung out together Saturday morning! Grayson and Will had a good time together and Grayson was very sweet, sharing his toys with Will.

The fun didn't stop there! All of us (we were so fortunate Lucas was able to get a night off of work and travel with us!) were in Kansas for a short weekend to visit my dad before he starts his bone marrow transplant within the next week. Even though "Grandpa Earl" was in the hospital during our stay we still got to spend some quality time with him and he could at least see Will in person even though he couldn't hold him. The best surprise was having my brother and family up for the day, even though we thought they wouldn't be able to make the trip! So please forgive the absence of pictures right now, I have to unload from the camera once again and hope to finish in the next day or two!

Love to all - from Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment