
I am still working on figuring out how to upload videos and basically re-arrange the layout so that it exactly what I want. But to be honest, I haven't had much time this week. Work was extra busy this week with some extra events and a few extra hours and Will doesn't leave much time for anything that doesn't include him in the evenings. Go figure. So for now, please just enjoy the couple new pics including the "professor" images. He is now affectionately known as the "fly-catcher" around here. The kid doesn't hardly ever close his mouth!
Not going look too smart for his med school entrance interview.... ah, well - maybe the glasses will get him in!
love to all - Dette, Lucas & fly-boy
Not going look too smart for his med school entrance interview.... ah, well - maybe the glasses will get him in!
love to all - Dette, Lucas & fly-boy
No comments:
Post a Comment