I know you all are getting tired of hearing this, but I promise I am still trying to upload videos! I did at least figure out (over the weekend) that I have to upload the videos to u-tube first and then link from there. So I have the process started, but not yet complete.
Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with the completed product. I have been tinkering with the layout etc, in the mean time trying to decide what works best and what layout allows me to do alll the things I want!
More tomorrow!
Hey Dette, you don't need to upload videos to youtube before posting on your blog! When you go to start a new blog (the compose), there are a bunch of icons at the top - there is a video link right next to the picture link (and the eraser). Just click on that and it will let you download the video! Good luck!
ReplyDelete