Joining us in our impromptu egg hunt was our good friend Josh. Now, what you don't see in this video is Josh is a first class hunter. You can clearly see in the video that Josh gets the main premise, which is to FIND. Our mistake was in not clarifying what he should hunt. Case in point, Josh brings me a dead bird directly after this video was taken. WAY TO GO, JOSH! HA! I mean, really, we had it coming. Next time I will be WAY more specific! Here a couple more cute pics. You can see they did eventually catch on, sort of.
Then on Sunday we had a very cute outfit to wear to church provided by Grandma and Grandpa Longman. The outfit also has a cute pair of plaid bermuda shorts to wear. You know, for those days we are off to hit the links! I will be sure to capture a picture of those too when it is weather appropriate.
We did all venture to church Sunday morning, dad included, which is a special treat because his schedule doesn't usually allow for it. however, we didn't stay long because SOMEONE was antsy and by the time communion came around he was already outside throwing rocks. Now, I know what you are thinking, but this time I am not talking about Lucas. Lucas behaved himself very well and looked quite spiffy in his shirt and tie! William, however, is another story. =)
Anyway, we did make the effort! Hopefully, better luck next time. A Blessed Easter to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment