


These pictures are a little late, we actually went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. But, I thought you might still like them. Per usual, Will's main plan was to run through the zoo as fast as possible. Bypassing any animals as they were not nearly as interesting as the curbs, gravel and dirt that the zoo contains. True story, I have now seen the stuff up close and it is spectacular. I mean, really, where do they GET this stuff? HA!
The best story of the day was when mom and Will decided to pose for a pic in front of the elephant. The elephant decided this was a great time to use the bathroom. PUBLICLY. Try not to look to closely at the photo. Trust me.
At the end of the day a great time was had by all. And Will was asleep before we even left the parking lot! Thereby ensuring a happy ending for mom and dad. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment