Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend















Oh, what a good time we had!


We started out the weekend playing with William's BFF - Will. We let the boys run thru the fountains for a while in their swimsuits. You can tell by the smiles, it was a big hit! The water was NOT warm, but the boys didn't seem to mind!




My parents came in to town for the weekend. William had such a good time with Grandma and Grandpa. He always enjoys the extra attention and I enjoy the extra hands and distraction they provide. My mom helped me put up some new curtains in the kitchen and Dad hung the blinds after we were done. I feel like my kitchen has had a mini-remodel!


They also helped me plant some tomatoes and pepper plants for summer veggies. I am not known for doing well with plants of any kind, so we shall see. And Dad stayed a couple of extra days and helped Lucas with some shelving in the basement! We kept them busy!



William enjoyed a brand new water table! His absolute favorite spot to be is outside.


I ran in the Bolder Boulder 10K on Memorial Day. I have been training for this for a while with a small group at the hospital. I am very proud to announce that I finished in 1:22:43! Now for those of you who are real runners, you will think "my gawd, did she stop for breakfast in the middle?!" I assure you, I did not. I know this is not a fast time, but I ended up walking a little more than I wanted. I did however beat my own personal goal of wanting to finish in under an hour and a half!! I am going to try for a couple more races this summer and fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment