Monday, August 9, 2010

New and Old Friends

View from Tess's Uncles cabin. Heavenly!

Grayson and Will in the dirt!

Tess and Will and Ian (Tess's nephew)

Who knows what the plan even was here.
This past week William and I ventured north and west to somewhere between Lyons and Nederland. And wandered into Nirvana. My friend from college was in town for the week at her uncle's cabin and brought the whole family! Tess and I had a great time visiting and the boys played together so well.

There was William (7 yrs), Tess's nephew, Ian (3 yrs) other nephew, Grayson, ( 2yrs 8 mo) and William (mine) and Finn (7 months). I realized I didn't capture a pic of Finn who is adorable and so happy! Such a big boy, already wearing 24 mo clothes!! All the boys had a great time together and played in the dirt all morning. When it was time to go - William cried and Grayson made his sad face. We had such a good time we hope they come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment