Happy Birthday to William!
We went to a special farm, part petting zoo, part sandbox, tree house with pony rides and a whole host of other fun things to do! We took our good buddy Josh with us. Watch the video below, and it will give you and idea of the level of excitement. =)
There were chickens or "kitchens" as William calls them.
Fluffy cows. If I were a better farm girl, I would know what kind this was, but I don't!
Goats, piggies, cows and roosters completed the farm atmosphere. And horses!
William exclaimed over all the tractors that were scattered about for kids to sit on, but panicked when I put him on top of one. I was a hard-hearted Hannah and made him stay up there till I could snap this pic!
And finally home for a little cake with dad! We had such a great day!
Thank you to everyone who called and wished him Happy Birthday!
Lots of love from Colorado - Will & the gang
No comments:
Post a Comment