We had so much fun dying Easter eggs. We could not STOP. Literally.
Several of them ended up with layers of colors.
Our finished products! But, I gotta say, my kid is weird.
He was so enamored of his eggs, he played with them for an hour.
Talking to them, having conversations and who knows what else.
Finally, there was an accident and one broke in two. I really have no idea what he was doing.
In our Easter best! It was so cold here, we had to wear a sweater!
Here is our Easter egg hunt. Pardon our lack of pants, we just got up from our nap.
You ever notice there might be a theme to this blog?
We waited to do this when Dad could join in. I am not sure who had more fun!
William, looking for the eggs or Lucas and I watching his unfettered delight!
Happy Easter to Everyone! Lots of love - D, L & Fred
No comments:
Post a Comment