Egg dyeing
We had a special Avengers sticker kit this year, which Fred loved. We did a full dozen eggs and it STILL wasn't enough! I will try to remember to do 2 dozen next year, b/c the boy loves decorating the eggs!
The weekend before Easter we went to the Broomfield Easter Egg hunt event, complete with parade with the Easter Bunny. Boy, was it crowded. We hadn't been before and I am glad this was our first year, we had to wait quite a while before it was time to "hunt" and Fred was very patient, but had he been younger I don't think it would have been such a fun event.
Look at all the people!
Funny, funny Fred - clowning
They literally just dumped eggs, candy and things out on the lawn and then turned the kids loose. I was worried there wouldn't be enough to go around, but Fred was happy with the loot he collected!
Easter outfit - thank you BooBoo and Papa! He looked so handsome. Although, hard to tell from the photos since he wasn't exactly cooperative.
Egg Hunt!
I can't remember if it is captured in the video, but his first words upon spying the dyed eggs, were "How did the Easter Bunny get those eggs out here?" He did not want anything to do with the eggs he had dyed, apparently they were now suspect since the Easter Bunny had stolen them from our fridge. Or maybe just because he knew there wasn't anything in them. Kudos to Dad for hiding them in the middle of the night after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment