Saturday, June 21, 2014

The tooth fairy cometh!

Exhibit A - cute boy with all his teeth. Taken about a month ago. 

Exhibit B - Cute boy with 1 tooth missing!!!

William has been telling us for a while that he had a loose tooth, but when I would feel - nothing. Maybe a slight wiggle, but not much. So when he started talking about 2 loose teeth a couple of weeks ago I just thought "yeah, yeah, more wishful thinking". But lo and behold it was true!! TWO loose teeth! The first one popped out while he was brushing his teeth for school one morning and 3 days later the 2nd one popped out! 

Exhibit C - TWO teeth missing. 

The tooth fairy cometh and delivered 50 cents into this special tooth fairy pillow made by Grandma Mary Beth. William says he is now "rich"! Figures. He's rich and I'm broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment