Thursday, May 22, 2014

Throwback Thursday


Tonight is William's kindergarten graduation. While it is not officially graduation, as he will enter kindergarten this fall at the public school down the street, it does seem to be a nice closing ceremony to our time spent at Hope Montessori preschool. He started there when he was almost 2 1/2 and now here he is almost 6. I would like to pretend I know where the time went, but I don't. All I know is, I wasn't sleeping! Here are some of the pics the school will share as part of his "graduation ceremony". And a couple of my own. We will share pics of the ceremony after our Memorial Day travels to Iowa.
This was taken at the bench outside of school the spring after we started at Hope. He is about 3 in this picture. 

Here he is on the same bench, just a few weeks ago!


Pirates - this is how we roll at the Longman house!

A boy and "his" dog! 

Our two year halloween outfit!

William at 1!

We love you, William! We are so proud of all of your hard work. You have done a great job learning to count, add, subtract, reading and even tying your shoes!!! 
All our love - Momma, Dad and Sissy


No comments:

Post a Comment