Monday, May 19, 2014

Laser Tag!

A couple of weeks ago, William was invited to a laser tag birthday party! Hope and I tagged along as "bodyguards" in case things got ugly.

The motley crew. Notice little Titus in front, the youngest brother of the birthday boy, Eli. His vest barely fit him. 

They were pumped and ready to go! 

As a side note, they let the parents go into the laser tag also and just wander around since it was just the small boys. I took Hope in because I wanted to see what it was like myself and make sure William was behaving himself. I expected her to be scared since it was dark and a little loud. She LOVED it! Just enjoyed wandering around while the other kids ran around. Guess we know who she is related to. 


Eli, the birthday boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment