Trying to get caught up on my blogging - as usual!
William's 1st official field day was May 15th. It was a Friday so Lucas and I both got to go. Unfortunately, weather moved in so the events were cut short, but at least the kids got to do a few. Here are some highlights:
The start of the balloon toss.
Race start
There they go!
Crab walk - up and back
William talking to his friend Keller.
Finishing the hurdles
Tire roll
Three legged race. These girls have got it down!
Ok, this video is HILARIOUS. I have never seen 2 people so bad at a 3 legged race! I apologize in advance for all my cackling in the background, but I just couldn't help it. Watch and you'll see!
Sack race - Go William, Go!
Lots and lots of fun - can't wait for next year!









No comments:
Post a Comment