Can you believe it - the last day of school already? I, for one, think the year went by incredibly fast! I bet William would disagree though. He had a great first year and we can't wait for many more.
First grade - look out - here he comes!
This was part of the little presentation his teacher did for the last day.
This was the habitat that William's class studied for his last section - the ocean! How fitting since we were off to the beach just a few weeks later.
William made some coral and a sea cucumber for the project. I think it is the pink thing next to his head. Maybe.
William and his lovely teacher, Miss Koch.
Here he is with his official graduation certificate!
Enjoying his "first day of summer" cupcake. We even sang "Happy Summer Vacation to You" - ok, well I sang. Lucas looked embarrassed, but William loved it!






No comments:
Post a Comment