August 19th, 2015
The day William set the world on fire. Or maybe just 1st grade. I sure hope they are ready.
Here are a couple of fun pics:
Here is a close up of his sign. He LOVES the Tanked show - already has a list of the next 10 types of fish (and quantities) he wants to buy for his next fish tank.
And here he is with his good friend Sophie who was also in his kindergarten class. They were so excited to see each other. I would like to mention that Sophie has her own PINK BB gun. Yup, a match made in heaven. Her mom texted me this photo with the caption "prom 2030"! HA!
Sophie's mom also said that William walked in to class and looked around and said "Ok, where do I sit again? I don't remember. Where do I put my bag? Ok, let's get this started!" That's my boy. Not a shy bone in his body. Let's get down to business people!
We can't wait for the rest of the year!!



No comments:
Post a Comment