Monday, December 28, 2015

Halloween


I know, I know what you're thinking - Halloween, really? Christmas is already done and you want to talk about Halloween? Yes, I do. Because I have not had a chance to update this crazy thing for 2 solid months. A travesty to say the least.

We had a great Halloween this year - LOTS of fun activities! So let's begin!

A spooky bath - I wanted to try something new this year a few fun activities for Halloween. So this year we created a "spooky bath"! Green water, eyeballs, spiders and all kinds of things. William loved it! And Hope wanted one too the next night.






Next up - Anderson Farms!

This was a new one for us, we had never visited Anderson Farms, but what a cool place!

So many fun activities including a giant pumpkin coach!





 Cool wooden train, you could climb on and in and around. The kids took full advantage!
William even got a pony ride!

                                                                   Pumpkin Princess


William's Class Party

 The whole class!



 Wrap the mummy game!
Hope's party! They were supposed to be singing a Halloween song, but most of them seemed to have stage fright!

 Treats!

Grand Finale - May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment