End of September, 2016
We made a trip to Kansas to attend a butterfly plaque dedication for Grandma Marilyn at the Wichita Botanic Gardens. They have a beautiful butterfly exhibit and we got to tour thru it and visit with all kinds of friends and family. But, really it was a lovely excuse to visit with family and remember someone we all love very, very much.
There's still a hole in our hearts and rarely a day goes by that I don't wish I could talk with her or see her once again. I do think she would have loved us all getting together and we will try to do it again next year.
Another special part of the Botanica Gardens - the Children's area. William with cousin Olivia!
Papa Earl and his crazies!
The second part of our fun weekend was visiting Walter's Pumpkin Patch right outside ElDorado. This place is HUGE and the fun was endless. We just wandered around and let the kids roam from one fun activity to another!
Super cool wooden structures! Driving: Kennedy, 8, William; 8, Eleanor; 4, Cousin Connor; 4, Carson, 1 year and Hope; 3!
Lucas found something just for him!
These two lovely ladies, my Aunt Shelley and Grandma Verla. They have helped to fill the gap in my heart. I love, love, love these two!
Beep-beep!!
Big jumping trampoline
Big underground slide!
The whole crew!!













No comments:
Post a Comment