Thursday, April 6, 2017

January, 2017


Here I am - months behind AGAIN. Well, at least I am consistent ... in being behind. Anyway, will continue to post as mostly I love documenting these things for posterity. Time flies so fast it literally has wings.

We are closing in on the last 7 weeks of the school year - William's THIRD school year? How can ANY of that be? It was just yesterday we were starting a new school year!

This is a peek at some of what we did in January - the snow and the stock show!

But, first - my faithful kitchen helper. Hope still really enjoys helping in the kitchen. Thank heavens, William deserted me long ago and I still hold out hope that one of my children will take over the cooking so I don't have to anymore!



And here are the kids in one of our few snowstorms this winter. We were pretty dry and mild all winter which isn't terrible, except for the fact that we've had fire hazards and wild fires in March. But, we've had snow a couple of times already this month so that's good. And even better, lots of rain!


Charlie the Wonder Dog - I swear he's part husky - LOVES the snow! Gets so excited! Next big snow storm we are going to hook him up to the sled - I figure he'll probably even tow William all the way to school. Just hope I can keep up!!



Next up - Stock Show!


No comments:

Post a Comment