Sunday, February 26, 2017

December - Part Two


And now, December - Part Two!

We also made it back to our beloved "Music with Miss Stephanie" for the special Christmas class. This was such a treat because we don't get to attend class anymore now that I have gone back to work full-time and I think we both miss it.

 And yes, William is wearing pajama's. It was the last day of school before the holiday break and they let anyone who wanted to, wear their pajamas, especially as they were watching movies that day as well. I was surprised he also wanted to wear them to music class, but we all know William marches to the beat of his own drum - pun intended.



And finally, unbeknownst to us, our previous neighbors Derek and Hannah and their little boy Knox also showed up at class. Hannah and Knox attend on a regular basis, but we didn't know that! He's the little boy holding Hope's hand. Fun!


Christmas cookies - the tradition continues. One of my favorite parts of Christmas, making the Christmas cookies. The kids did a great job and Hope is really getting into it now!




The finished products - as tasty as they were lovely!

Grand Finale - Christmas Day

 I made them wait on the stairs for one minute before they got to actually touch their loot! 

 New sleds for everyone! 



Biggest hit - NFL football game from Grandma Mary Beth and Grandpa Larry - William is still playing it almost daily as I write this in late February. 

Hoping everyone had a Christmas and New Year's as nice as ours - looking forward to 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment