Saturday, February 25, 2017

December - part one


Here it is, late February and I am just getting around to posting anything about the month of December. Better late than never, I guess.

December was quite the whirlwind that the holidays always bring, so I give you December - Part One!

Hope's holiday party - she had been practicing her songs for weeks and telling us about the party and how they were all going to sing for mommies and daddies! We were excited! Minus William, who got a front row seat only because Hope was too nervous to be anywhere near her group to perform without some serious moral and apparently physical support.


 Also, she would not be parted from her pink blankie, now called "Pinky". I'll let you be the judge as to how well she did. The cute face behind her is her friend Leighton, who had NO trouble performing for the group! 



 A fun edible "craft", snowman bagel and a Santa hat strawberry! 

Thank goodness, she is cute is all I can say! 

And our Elf - Stinky Pete returned right on December 1st, per usual. 

He had quite the plethora of activities he indulged in at night while we were all sleeping!

 A sleepover with some friends, looks like he hogged the covers. 

And a bath in Hope's toy kitchen sink! He had a couple of other funny antics, but I guess I didn't capture any more pictures. One morning we woke up to find him reading all of his friends a story! 

No comments:

Post a Comment