Monday, July 3, 2017

April, 2017 - April Fools, Charlie's Birthday and Race Crew

 April fools, y'all! I got 'em again! This year I decided to freeze their cereal - worked like a charm! Despite William's sad face they both enjoyed the joke!

 Hilarious! 

This was my race crew for the Frank Shorter 5K in Broomfield! My company was a sponsor of the race so we decided to participate. I have wanted to do the race, but just never got around to it. We put Hope in the stroller and away we went! William even helped me push! It was a cold, windy day!
Heading for the finish line - capes flying!


 Look a special visitor at the end - Belle! Hope was so enchanted, she couldn't speak! 
And let's not forget it was also Charlie's 1st birthday. We got him a special cookie.


 Getting lots of hugs!

Two handsome boys! ;) 
Charlie is quite large, bigger than we expected - weighing about 65 pounds. He can still easily knock Hope over, but they are both getting better. Well, some days.


No comments:

Post a Comment