Saturday, August 23, 2014

1st Day of Kindergarten

The 1st day of Kindergarten! Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
This pictures does not do him justice, he was excited just not about me taking his picture at breakfast.
We had biscuits in honor of the big day, which is NOT something I ever make during the week because who has time? Time to bake or eat. Today we made time. Day 2, he wanted biscuits again. No dice, bud.

Happy, happy kindergartener!
 
Here is a close-up of our sign. William wants to help pandas when he grows up. Not in a zoo, but in the wild. Hmmm, so maybe one day I will have a child who lives in China? I sincerely hope not!

Fred sitting with his classmates. He was a little nervous once we got inside the building, but once we got back into the room. He seemed pretty content. I think it helped a lot that we went on Monday to meet his teacher and see the room, etc.
 
The first thing he said to both Lucas and I was "I didn't do anything bad today. Not ONE bad thing!" HA! Excellent start.
 
Now, his latest thing is he is lobbying to ride the bus to school everyday. Lord, help me! Not a reticent bone in that kid's body.
 
More updates to come as the school year progresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment