As the headline indicates, I feel that summer is winding down. The calendar says so, the weather is starting to turn a little cooler and I have to wonder ... where the heck did the summer go?! I have no idea. Literally, no idea. I don't even feel that we even did a lot of summery things, like the pool or picnics or baseball games or and the list goes on. Who knows what we were doing really, but I do have a few highlights.
Father's Day - we visited Bass Pro Shops. They were having all kinds of fun summer activities! Behold, a fish tank for "real" fishing. I mean, you know, real for in a parking lot of a major shopping center.
Someone is a little nervous. Lucas hides it well!
The catch!
Proud fisherman with their catch documented.
Practicing with an air rifle. William did pretty well!
Missing tooth #1
Missing tooth #2, just a week later!
I am happy to report that both are already grown back!
Vacation Bible School - this was way back at the end of June.
The theme was Duck Dynasty. Don't ask. All I know is William really enjoyed the beard!









No comments:
Post a Comment