Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Easter

What fun we had at Easter this year!

Here is William during our annual egg coloring. We did this while Hope was napping as I am not yet ready to introduce her to staining dyes. We saved the stickers for her to put on.
She did some of the stickers but mostly she loved playing with them!

Here comes Peter Cottontail - hoping down the bunny trail! I took Hope back to the physician offices where I used to work and we delivered Easter treats. Cutest bunny ever!

 

Our Happy Easter from the Eggheads pictorial for this year. It turned out great!
 
We started out Easter morning with some cinna-bunnies! These were so fun and easy to make that I think we have found a new Easter tradition! (not to mention dee-licious!)
 
 

Here they are looking so smart Easter morning! Doesn't William look SO tall? He decided this year his suit made him look like George Bush. At first he thought maybe George Washington, but then he decided he didn't have curly hair like George Washington, so mama supplied George Bush's name next. =)

Hope smelling the flowers.
 
The egg hunt was a big success and the Easter bunny brought soccer goals for both of them! I wish I could get my videos to post on here, but I can't get them to upload anymore. My computer is probably out of date. Hope did a great job of finding eggs and putting them in her basket even if she had no idea why she was doing such a silly thing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment