William's elementary school hosts an annual Mother- Son PTA event. I am kind of late posting this. I had intended to add a photo they took of us, and we finally got it a week ago!
This year the theme was "Minute to Win It". They had all kinds of cute games - like chucking rolls of toilet paper thru a hula hoop, keeping balloons up in the air, etc. Most of the games required mother-son collaboration - like the one where William held the end of a tongue depressor in his mouth and I had 1 minute to stack as many dice on the end of it as I could - hoping he didn't drop it or "droop". We were successful at some - my FAVORITE was the one where you used a straw to suck up M&M's and transfer them from one plate to the other. William was TOAST on that one. And you get to keep your M&M's and eat them when you are done! BONUS!
Here is William with two of his buddies - Vincent (background) and Keller (blue shirt). These boys had a blast. They were so goofy and SO hyper just being together we could hardly keep them corralled and in line for any of the games.
Vincent is William's new best buddy at school. Those two are on a wavelength all their own. We spent the first 5 minutes at the event just looking for Vincent and his mom. Keller and his mom came dressed alike in matching dress shirts and ties! William and I thought we were doing good by both wearing black shirts!
Here William had 1 minute to throw playing cards as hard as he could at the watermelon and try to get one to "stick".
No luck, but he had fun trying!



No comments:
Post a Comment