Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Break 2015


We did it - we survived spring break. I was worried that William would go a little stir crazy being at home for a full week, but we had enough activities planned that it was fine. Except mom was tired at the end of the week!

First: The Children's Museum - Denver

Just William and I ventured to the children's museum downtown as I was worried they would be SUPER busy and Hope would get run over by the big kids. It was definitely busy, but not terrible.

Fireman Will - still a favorite all these years later. See?
I think this pic is from our first visit ever to the museum.
 
 

Here he is driving the fire truck!

At the farmer's market stand - charging outrageous prices for stale produce.

William the bunny. This is his favorite section - hands down. It is made to be like a burrow, kids go up top and then crawl down and inside. And several different tunnels connect.

This was a new exhibit, at least to us. Bubbles!
Here is one dropping on him after it fills with something part liquid and part gas. I forgot if they even said what it was.

Here are the "bubbles" filling at the top. Very cool.

Here he is making a SUPER bubble!
 
Legos were another favorite for the week - aside from play dates with friends from school!
 


He made a whole tableau! Very cool!


Here is Hope getting in some much needed mowing - of the neighbor's driveway. All in all a successful week!

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment